New Project - Repository not Found

When creating a new project the repository I’m looking for doesn’t come up. It appears my organization has “too many” repositories, since only those starting with letters a-i show up.

Hey @jaredraycoleman! Welcome to our community :orange_heart:

To help me understand what exactly you mean, can you share some screenshots with us? It sounds like a bug, but I want to make sure.

Also, when you go on a repo that doesn’t show up on the list and try to open it in Gitpod, does that work? I.e. can you prefix the repo with https://gitpod.io/# or click “open in Gitpod” if you have the extension downloaded. Relevant docs here.

P.S. If it’s any interest to you, we also have a Discord server so if you want to hang out there, come join us and the rest of the Gitpod community.

Hey Pauline,

I just checked this morning and it seems I’m not running into this issue anymore. Maybe it was fixed or maybe I was just doing something wrong.

Just for reference, though, this was only an issue in the new “projects” area. I never had an issue just opening the repo (through the gitpod interface or by prefixing the repo with the gitpod.io/# URL).

Thanks!

1 Like