GitPod Team Plan (Member) not deletable

Hi,

I have a team plan in one account that I would like to cancel in order to move to another team plan in another account (company account instead of my private one).

I first tried to remove the members from the old team plan, as I can’t add them to the new one while they are in the old one. However, when I got to Settings → Team Plans → Manage Members and then click on Deactivate nothing happens and the member is still assigned to the team.

Also I didn’t find the option to cancel the team plan at all.

So my questions are:

• How do I remove members from a team?
  • How do I cancel a team plan? (Nevermind: I found the option in the Subscription details, when I go to Billing. However, I would find it more intuitive, if I could cancel the subscription directly on the Team Plans page :wink: )

Kind regards,
Thomas

P.S.: Cancelling a team plan did also remove the members immediately, but nevertheless it would be nice to be able to remove team members from a team plan :wink:

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for that feedback - we are looking into improving the experience for managing memberships of team plans, especially as we are also starting to introduce new Teams and Projects features.

In the meantime, I just wanted to make sure that you were able to solve your problem and move your team to the new account.

Please let us know if you are still blocked for some reason.
Thanks

Jurgen
Gitpod

1 Like

Hi Jurgen,

sorry for the late response. Somehow I missed that notification.
I was able to solve my problem by simply cancelling the old team plan and then moving to the new one :+1:

Kind regards,
Thomas